These Texas A&M Graduates make the most adorable couple!!!
December 18, 2020
Alex graduated as a Heath Care Project Manager, and Carl as an IT Professional…
Alex and Carl met their senior year, and fell head over heels in love… Not too long after, they took a dream vacation to Oahu, Hawaii, and he proposed to her on the beach!!! (How romantic…)
They knew that Inn at Quarry Ridge was the perfect venue for their dream wedding after attending a wedding at Inn at Quarry Ridge a couple years prior… Alex and Carl knew right away that it had everything they dreamed of for their big wedding weekend experience.
Check out their “Laid back, timeless summer” Inspo!!
Here are a couple thoughts from the bride:
Tell us about your Wedding Ceremony!
- At our final walk thru we decided to move the ceremony from outside to in the reception hall because of the Texas heat. It was the best decision we made. The hall is beautiful and doesn’t even need decorations. (Keep this in mind for the cold weather too!!)
Tell us about your Wedding Reception!
- Our reception was fabulous! The happy hour in the backyard between the ceremony and reception was perfect. The reception was filled with great food, a lot of laughter, loud music and dancing all night long!
What advice do you have for Brides planning their Wedding?
- Have the ceremony inside. With the guys in suits and ladies in long dresses you will always be hot.
- Have 2 photographers. The second shooter will get angels the primary photographer won’t.
- Get ready onsite! There will be a million questions during set up and it’s great to be able to pop over if needed. Plus no stress about traveling the day of!
- Soak it in. It will be over before you know it!
Keep an eye out for future Quarry Ridge Couples highlights!!
Venue // Inn at Quarry Ridge
Coordinator // Uniquely Set Events
DJ // Downtown Event Services
Rentals // Events to Remember
Photographer // Rebecca Griffith
Caterer // Fuego
Cake // Truly Scrumptious
Hair/Makeup // Carolina Vela
Florist // Unforgettable Florals